VoiceSage Partners With Industry Forum On Executive Club Around The Key Sector Topic Of Optichannel
Dublin & Birmingham, 4 January, 2018 – Fast-growing customer engagement leader VoiceSage has set up a special event with the UK Contact Centre Forum (CCF) to help professionals explore the idea of not just omnichannel but ‘optichannel’-levels of customer service.
The event, in the form of an upcoming Executive Club for contact centre directors, managers and communication and customer service professionals, is set to provide practical guidance on how to architect a customer response platform that would automatically select the best channel for which outreach need.
The Club, scheduled for 25 January and being hosted by RMG Networks (25 Old Broad Street EC2N 1HN), will focus on:
- How optichannel differs from its multi- and omni- forerunners
- Why it can improve a brand’s CX while improving performance and lowering costs
- The optichannel paradigm for customer, department to customer, and individual to customer style queries, the role of different communication tech, and which works best for which outreach need
- Real-world use cases of when a call is best suited over an email, when voice, live chat or social media works best, and how SMS is apt for time-sensitive and private communications
- The role of the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to automate simple, repetitive tasks or as a back stop.
“The Club has been designed to walk you through practical optichannel, showing how it can help the CCF practitioner community reduce avoidable inbound contact, lower costs, improve response rates, up productivity and generate better customer engagement all-round,” noted VoiceSage’s COO, Paul Cogan.
The Executive Club will take place between 9am-12pm, and includes breakfast
To register for this CCF and VoiceSage Executive Club or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org